Want to send multiple files from your mobile or PC to your friend? That is possible. Forget about using data cables that take time to transfer data. Or use of Bluetooth, flash disks or portable hard disks to send a file.
You require a natural way that will save your time and concentrate on other activities. And what is the best way to send data from your mobile or PC to the next? Xender is the easiest and fastest way you can transfer files using your phone or laptop.
I know you are familiar with Xender the mobile application. It is not only meant for Android or iOS devices but also devices like computers that use windows in their daily activities. In this guide, you are going to know the features, pros, and cons of Xender. Furthermore, how you can download Xender on your PC for windows 10.
Features of Xender on Windows 10 PCs
- The transfer speed of files is high. If you have large files to transfer between you and your friend you don’t need to worry about the transfer speed. At times the transfer speed goes up to 40 megabits per second.
- With Xender, you only need to download the app either on your iOS, Android, or Windows device.
- Wireless connection. You don’t have to use the internet or cables to transfer your files. Want to send data to open the app and send or receive any file anywhere anytime.
- Share Anything. Xender doesn’t restrict users on which type of files to send or receive. You can share any data.
- Connect to any device. Are you wondering if you can send a file from your PC to mobile or vice versa? With Xender, you can easily send or receive data from any device. Be it from iOS to Android or PC to Android. It is possible.
- Different Languages. Not everyone speaks English. So, Xender gives you the ability to choose your language of preference to be able to share files.
- User-friendly design
- Share any file
- Fast transfer speed
- Requires modifications over a short period
- Somehow challenging to locate other devices
Xender for Windows 10 & Xender For PC Free Download
For quick file sharing, you need to have Xender on your PC. The following are ways you can download Xender for use in your Windows 10 PC.
Using Bluestacks Android Emulator is the best way to use Xender on Computers. So let’s look at the procedure.
- Download the Free Bluestacks Emulator.[Downloading and installing Bluestacks will take some time so please be patient.]
- Once, you have downloaded it install Bluestacks on Windows 10 and then launch it first.
- Extra Tip: If you get any errors while installing the Bluestacks emulator then try any of the Bluestacks Alternative.
- After launching Bluestacks, you need to complete the process by entering your Google Account. With this, you will access the Google play store and search for Xender.
- Like your iOS, Windows, or Android phone, it will download and then install itself.
- Xender will be on your Bluestacks. To access it, click it to open and share files from your PC to the other or mobile phone nearby.
How to Install Xender in Bluestacks Software?
- Open Bluestacks and click on the Xender App.
- Xender will launch.
- Pair your PC with a nearby phone or PC.
- Share or receive files instantaneously after pairing is complete.
Bluestacks is the best way you can download Xender on your Windows 10 PC. It integrates with any PC, and it will save on time when you want to share or receive files.
Being the official website of Xender, you can download Xender for any device like Android, iOS, PC, and Mac. To access Xender for Windows 10, click on Xender Web.
Xender is the best way you can transfer data from your PC to another or mobile phone. However, the main challenge with users is finding the right place to download Xender for free. FileHippo is one of the websites you can download Xender for free.
- Search for Filehorse on your browser
- Click on the official Filehorse website
- Go to the Search tab and type Xender
- Click on Xender then Free Download
- Wait until the download is complete
- Install Xender program on your PC and start a wireless transfer of data
One of the free websites to download Xender is CNET. Home to thousands of software’s you can easily download Xender for your Windows 10 PC.
- First, you need to visit the official Download website
- Search for Xender
- Click on Xender
- You will be redirected to Windows store to continue downloading Xender
Finding Windows 10 Apps is tedious sometimes. With SoftAlien you can get any Windows app you want. That means you can also download Xender via SoftAlien.
Why Download Xender for Windows 10 PC?
Why use a lot of time sending or receiving data? With Xender it is fast to transfer data from one PC to another or PC to mobile phone. So why use data cables? Download Xender for quick and secure data transfer.
You can also try similar apps like Shareit for Windows 10.
Bluestacks is not the only Android emulator you can use to download Xender on your PC. There are others like:
- Nox App Player Download
So, if you want to get or share files on your PC. Use any of the above Android emulators on Windows 10 to download Xender on your device. Don’t let slow file sharing methods let you down. Use Xender for PC to get any file of any size at any time.
|File Size||151.00 KB|