Snapseed was developed by Nik software but currently under Google. Initially, it was meant for smartphones. Both Android and iOS mobile phones. But do you know that you can scale its use to your Windows 10 PC?
Yes, currently, you can download Snapseed to your Windows 10 PC and edit as many photos as possible. Additionally, it has won two awards iPad app of the year and among the top hundred best Android apps in 2011 and 2018, respectively.
So, today you are going to learn on ways you can implement to download this software on your Windows 10 PC successfully.
Features of Snapseed on PC
Here are the highlights of Snapseed.
- Supports JPG and RAW Images
Before you edit your photos, ensure they are either in JPG or RAW format. Because Snapseed only supports these two file modes.
- Has 29 Tools and Filters
To ensure you edit your photos well, Snapseed has twenty-nine tools and filters that you can use.
- High-Quality Images
Unlike other photo-editing software with Snapseed, you are sure that the quality of your images will not be altered, and all your saved images will be of high-quality as the original photo.
Snapseed System Requirements For Windows 10/7
|Operating System||Windows 10|
|Storage (RAM & ROM)||2 GB & 4 GB and above|
|GPU||OpenGL 3.2 or Intel HD 4000 and above|
|Android Emulators||Bluestacks or Nox Emulators|
Ways of Downloading Snapseed on Your Windows 10 PC
Now is time to know how you can get to download and install Snapseed on your Windows 10 PC.
First, you require to have an Android emulator. The sole reason being that there is no PC version of Snapseed.
You require to have the following Android emulators.
Get Snapseed For PC Using Bluestacks
Bluestacks Android emulator is the best Android emulator for Windows 10 currently. It gives you access to millions of Android applications from your Windows 10 PC.
- The first step is to download the Bluestacks emulator on your PC. You can download bluestacks emulator for free.
- Next, install it on your PC then sign up or Sign in to Bluestacks using your Google account.
- After you log in to Bluestacks, go directly to apps, and search for Google Play Store.
- Open it and go to the Search tab and type Snapseed.
- Click the app and tap on the Accept (Terms and Conditions) button for download and installing the process to start.
- When download and install process is complete, go back to Bluestack’s main menu, and you will see the Snapseed’s icon.
- Click it and start editing your photos on your Windows 10 PC.
NB: Before you begin editing your photos, you need to sign up or if you had an account log in to start using the app.
Download Snapseed For Windows 10/7 PC without Bluestacks
Another emulator that you can use as an alternative of Bluestacks is the Nox emulator.
- To download the Nox emulator on your Windows 10 PC. Go to their official website noxofficial.com.
- Download the emulator and install it when it’s done.
- Open Nox and go to Play Store. Log in or sign up if you don’t have a Google account.
- After that, you can search for Snapseed and Click Install. Accept the terms and conditions for it to download and install on your Windows 10 PC.
- Go back to the Main Menu of Nox emulator and open Snapseed.
After signing up or login you can now begin editing your photos.
So, these are the two ways you can use to download Snapseed to your Windows 10 PC.
Pros and Cons of Snapseed For Windows 7/10
|It is free||You must know photo-editing to use the app|
|Easy to use. Hence, both professional and amateurs can use the app||You need to be careful when saving your editing photos|
|The software has a user-friendly interface|
|Edit both RAW and JPG format images|
|It doesn’t have any annoying pop-up adverts.|
|The software has many features that aid in professional photo-editing|
There are many free photo editing apps, but the best is Snapseed.
Photo-editing experts and those aspiring to learn about photo-editing. Today I have got new information you should know. With technological advancement, there are several photo-editing software.
Even though there are populated Snapseed is the software you should use when you have a photo-editing gig. Why do I recommend this photo-editing software? First, because it has incredible features and makes your work look professional.
Photo-editing is a common thing that most people love for them to gain fame on different social media platforms like Instagram. So, if you have been looking for a photo editing software then now you got Snapseed. Additionally, you can download it to your Windows 10 PC.
Thanks for reading the article. Please share the article with your friends and family who love editing their images.
Is Snapseed for PC Free?
Yes, you need to use an Android emulator to download it from the Google Play Store.
Is there a PC Version of Snapseed?
No, but you can download Snapseed on your PC.
Can Snapseed edit RAW?
Yes, if you have a RAW image, you can edit using Snapseed.
What is an excellent free photo editing app?