Garena free fire is among the best battle royale games you can download in your Android or iOS smartphone. But do you know that you can get the best experience of this game by playing the game directly from your Windows 10 PC?
It is indeed true. All you need is an emulator that is compatible with your PC. Garena free fire was developed by Vietnamese developers known as 111 dots studio. In 2019, the game got an award for being the most popular game in Google Play Store.
Because of your interest in playing the game on a sophisticated interface (PC), this article is here to give you more information on how you can download and play Garena free fire on your Windows 10 PC.
Garena Free Fire Characters
The following are some characters of Free Fire.
- The Monkey King
It has fifty characters that you can use when playing this game.
Garena Free Fire Features
Here are features of free fire.
- Weapons: This game has different types of arms that you can use. Rifles and SMGs are among the mighty weapons you can have at your disposal.
- Vehicles: There are many vehicles that you can drive when in a battle with your challengers.
- Graphics: The game has high-quality graphics.
- Characters: It has fifty men. However, to win the game, you will have to win against the forty-nine opponents.
Garena Free Fire Minimum System Requirements
Your PC should have the following specifications before you install Garena Free Fire.
|CPU||Dual-Core i3 or i5|
|CPU Speed||2.7 GHz|
|GPU||Nvidia GeForce 9600 or Radeon HD 6570|
|Operating System||Windows 10|
|Storage Space (ROM)||5.5 GB|
|Video RAM||384 MB|
|Controls||Keyboard and Mouse|
Steps to Download Garena Free Fire on PC/Laptop
To download this game, you require to have an emulator. However, today you will get to learn about two emulators that you can use. But you will also get additional emulators that you can use.
Method 1: Using Bluestacks Emulator
Bluestacks emulator is known as the best Android emulators that you can download on your PC. Bluestacks is one of the methods that you can use to download Garena free fire on your PC.
- If you don’t have Bluestacks, you are advised to visit the official Bluestacks website and download this software on your PC.
- Once it is done downloading, install it and open it to install the game.
- Go to Play Store and search for Garena Free Fire.
- Then click on install.
By doing so, you would have installed the game on your Windows 10 PC and ready to play the game in the comfort of your home.
Method 2: To Download Garena Free Fire use SmartGaga Android Emulator
- The next method you can use to download Free Fire on your PC is by using SmartGaga when it comes to the best game Android emulators. SmartGaga among the top. Therefore, if you don’t have the software, you can download it from its official website.
- When you are done downloading the emulator, open it, and go to Play Store.
- Search for Garena Free Fire and click on install to download the game to your PC.
- When the process is complete now, you can open the game and start playing it.
Other Download Methods
There are no other download methods but like previous methods. You require an Android emulator. The following are types of emulators you can download.
Method 2: Using Nox Player
- Most people prefer Nox Player to Bluestacks. If you don’t have Bluestacks or SmartGaga, you can download Nox Player. You can download this emulator by clicking this link.
- Here is Nox’s official website.
- Like other emulators, once you download it, open it and go to Google Play Store.
- Search for Garena Free Fire and click install.
Method 2: Using Gameloop Emulator
This is another Android emulator that you can install on your PC. It is majorly meant for games. If you want to use this emulator, it will be best if you click this link.
Many people love playing Garena free fire on their mobile phones. However, if you have been craving for playing the game on your PC, I believe that you have learned how to download and play the game on your PC.
For further queries, feel free to leave a comment on our comment section, and we will respond promptly.