Tencent, the company behind the game -Call of Duty Mobile has made it easier for users to play via PCs. Here’s how: Call of Duty rolled out as an amazing game for mobile phone users. But, you can now play Call of Duty on your Windows 10 PC or Mac OS computers.
As from 1st October 2019 Call of Duty Mobile, players have the opportunity to get the thrill of the mouse and keyboard controls while exploring the game. The Android emulators or GameLoop connects you to that experience. Players have the liberty to map their preferred keys while on the PC to customize their hold on the game.
Players hooked to the game via mobile phones will find this a big shift in the experience to more enhanced control to bigger screens via PC. There’s no doubt, the mouse allows users the much-required turnarounds especially whenever a gunshot is heard. One can also fire at a target in seconds as well as duck away from enemy shots. With a better hold at the situations, players are able to stake up for more challenging duels via the PC’s experience.
Part of the thrill comes from unlocking gems via popups like more ammunition with cash. You can, however, play a hard game, it’s all at your disposal and exploration.
The steps below are the same for Both Windows OS(Windows 8, Windows 10 or 7) and MAC OS. It works with all versions of Mac OS and Windows OS.
Steps to Play Call of Duty Mobile on Windows 10 PC or MAC
The best way to play CoD Mobile on your PC is via the BlueStacks. It is as easy as downloading and you’ll be ready to pull the triggers at your disposal.
BlueStacks is an app that allows users to access Android applications through the PC’s interfaces, either windows or Mac OS. BlueStacks has pursued interfacing mobile gaming via PCs since inception in 2011. The technical linkage between the Android applications and BlueStacks makes it possible for the graphics which are highly intensive in resolutions to be adaptable for the PC interfaces.
Here’s Why BlueStacks Stands Out in PC Gaming
Gaming drains mobile phone batteries. While playing intensively, users switch off callers in a bid to concentrate better. No one wants distractions while you are under enemy fire. Therefore, avoid all the distractions and step-up the gaming via experiences to your PCs. No call or message distractions, neither do you need to stoop to charge the phone while “fighting” the enemies. The PC allows you great performance through the lowered usage levels of both your CPU and memory.
Installation Process of CoD Mobile on PC with Windows 10 or 8 or 7
Note: The process should take you around 10 minutes on average.
This process is for the direct installation of Call of Duty mobile on PC running with Windows 10 or Windows 8/7 Operating system or an Apple Device.
- First, download the setup for Call of Duty Mobile via BlueStacks. You can find it by searching the play store via the BlueStacks interface. Here’s the link.
Highly Recommended. Watch the below video completely while you’re installing the CoD Mobile.
- Open the Gameloop set up on your computers downloads folder and run the install for Call of Duty Mobile. The emulator will finally pop-up the home screen for Call of Duty mobile interface.
- Ensure that you have fully installed and proceed to launch the game. (Once fully installed, as a player you can log in or play as a guest player). To do that, you open the game emulator by logging in with a Google Account.
- Setting up keys: Use the button for key-mapping. It’s located on the right-hand side of your interface. The default custom keys are okay, the customization just helps you to specify your most preferred way to play.
In case a user encounters problems, there are easy-to-follow steps via videos that one can refer to for guidance.
The PC allows players to explore choices with up to six distinct classes to adopt and use in the Battle Royale. Which is best? That’s for the player to make decisions about. The classes are Scout, Ninja, Medic, Defender, Mechanic, and Clown.
- Also Download Pubg For Windows 10 PC.
Download Call of Duty Mobile For PC Without Bluestacks
This is what you have to do to get Call of Duty on your Windows 10 or Windows 7 PC or Mac Devices without Bluestacks.
- Your computer should be running and updated with the latest recommendations for Windows 10 operating system. (Note that other earlier version of widows are also compatible)
- The keyboard and mouse- these are what gives you an upper hand when you play Call of Duty on PC when compared to the mobile phones.
- Download the Tencent’s Gameloop (also called the Tencent Gaming buddy)
- (Download an updated Call of Duty that will work on PC with BlueStacks by following the link above.
Call of Duty Mobile game Key features
- Camera FOV – Players can magnify the fields of view from scales ranging from 51 to 75. That’s a feature you can enable while the mode of the camera is First Person only.
- Auto Loot Feature – Players can toggle to automatically loot gear recommendations. That’s applicable for all matches for Battle Royale.
- Auto Opening of Doors – When the feature is put on, doors opening is automated when players are close to them.
- Camera Sensitivity – It allows the movement of the camera to either slower or faster when a sniper point at a target that’s within their scope generically. Every player has an opportunity to adjust to a sensitivity that suits them best-working to their advantage.
- Settings for BR – there’s a sub-menu that’s separate with three key options. Players can control vehicles, camera controls and also looting preferences, which fall in line with the special scopes of the soldier e.g. using the tactical grenades, medicine or lethal scopes.
- Quick Messaging – The player is able to select quick messaging features provided for within the chats. These are available for the modes of the game available, like Multiplayer and Battle Royale.
|Name||Call of Duty Mobile|
|File Size||1.10 GB|
|Supported OS||Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac|