You must have heard of this fantastic photo sharing application called SnapChat. The advent of this technology-driven application has made sending of photos to loved ones and friends very easy. The SnapChat application enables users to transfer or send their favorite photos as well as videos to a group of contacts that uses the same application.
One feature that is of great interest about this app is that it allows senders to control the length of time their group has to view their photos and videos after which the file is gone forever. You can actually enjoy this intriguing application better by downloading it on your computer for larger viewing area rather than limiting yourself to a tiny screen of your mobile devices or Smartphone.
Users willing to access SnapChat on a PC must download Bluestacks Android Emulator. The Bluestacks Android Emulator allows you to run Android applications on your computer system.
How to download and Install SnapChat for PC using Windows 10?
Downloading and installing SnapChat for PC is quite simple and straightforward once you follow the procedure involved. To download Android applications on windows, you need the Bluestacks Android Emulator.
Steps to Download SnapChat on PC Using Bluestacks
The first step to take for you to start enjoying SnapChat on your PC is to download the free Bluestacks Android Emulator at the official Bluestacks Website.
The Bluestacks Android Emulator software can be downloaded easily once you log on to the website. The beauty here is that the install wizard does the majority of the work for you so far you have chosen your Operating system.
When you are done with the installation of the free Bluestacks PC application, click on the search icon for a quick search on Google Play Store for your favorite application including Snapchat.
Here is the step-by-step procedure on how to download SnapChat for PC using Windows 10:
- Open your web browser and visit the official website of Bluestacks. Needless to say, you need a good internet connection for swift download of all your applications.
- Download and get a copy of Bluestacks Android Emulator. As mentioned earlier, the download speed hinges mainly on the speed of your internet connection.
- When you are done with the download, run the installer and select a folder to save your file and where you will like your application to be installed.
- Locate the icon on your main desktop and double click to launch the Bluestacks Emulator.
- Being your first time, you are likely to see a brief introduction and instruction on how to operate the software.
- After the introduction and instruction sessions, you will be directed to an Android interface where you can access the Play Store.
- Search for the Snapchat application on the Play Store
- Click install and you are set to start chatting on your PC
How to Use SnapChat on Windows PC?
What comes next after downloading the SnapChat application on your PC is to unleash its cool features. You can now start exchanging photos and videos with your contacts that have the same application. Here are some guidelines on how to use the SnapChat application on your PC.
- You need a camera on your computer to use the SnapChat application. Most Computers come with a built-in camera.
- Your PC must be connected to the internet to enjoy the cool SnapChat features
- To take pictures, click on the center button on the SnapChat app on your computer
- For video recording, hold the button down.
- A microphone will be needed for your video recording. Majority of cameras nowadays come with a built-in microphone.
- Start sending photos and videos to your loved ones.
SnapChat experience on Windows PC is intriguing and it comes with some advantages that are worthy of note. With this application installed on your computer system, you will not only have the opportunity to view your files on a larger screen but also enjoy the high-quality camera of your PC.