Dating has become easy nowadays due to apps like Tinder. The only thing you require is to download Tinder to your device and find the right match. Currently, there is no Tinder app for Windows 10 PC. That should not worry you because there are ways you can download or access Tinder via your PC.
Tinder is a leading global dating platform used by many millennials. The launching of this app was in 2012 by Tinder Inc. It is available for Android and iOS smartphones. Initially, you required a Facebook account to create a tinder account, but now you can use your phone number or email to access a tinder account.
Elie Seidman is the current CEO, and its headquarters are in West Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, USA. Being a worldwide platform, it has thirteen languages apart from English.
So, here are the ways of downloading or accessing Tinder on your Windows 10 PC. Let’s start.
6 Ways to Download Tinder on Windows 10 PC
1. Using Bluestacks Emulator
Bluestacks emulator is the best android emulator for Windows you can use to download and install Android apps on your PC. That means you can download and install Tinder because it is an android application.
- The first thing you go to do is downloading the Bluestacks emulator. That is if you don’t have it installed on your PC.
- Visit Bluestacks.com to download the latest version of this emulator.
- Check your operating system before downloading Bluestacks. For example, Windows 64 Bit or Windows 32 Bit.
NB: Bluestacks is also available for macOS.
- Remember that you need a minimum of 2GB RAM space and 5GB ROM. Additionally, make sure your PC uses either Intel or AMD processor.
- When the download is finished, install it and launch Bluestacks and then sign in using your Google account.
- Open Google Playstore and search for Tinder.
- Click install to start download tinder.
Launch Tinder and begin your search to get your right match.
2. Download Tinder Using Nox Player
- Another method of downloading Tinder to your Windows 10 PC is using Nox Player.
- To download Nox Player visit Nox Official website.
- Make sure that your PC has a minimum RAM space of 2GB and 1GB ROM.
- Additionally, the processor speed should be 2.2GHz.
- When the download is complete, install Nox to your PC. Open the emulator and sign in using your Google account.
Then go to Google Playstore and search for Tinder. Click install and start using Tinder on your Windows 10 PC with the aid of the Nox Player.
3. Get Tinder on PC using Andy Emulator
- Andy emulator is another android emulator you can install in your Windows 10 PC.
- To download Andy, go to andyroid.net then click on Andyroid download.
- The best thing about this emulator you can search for an app before downloading the emulator.
- They have a directory that shows you the available applications you can access using Andy’s emulator.
When the Andy emulator download is complete, install it on your PC.
Open Andy and log in and download Tinder on your Windows 10 PC.
NB: Your Windows 10 PC must have 10GB minimum ROM space and 3GB RAM. Furthermore, it should be using OpenGL 2.1 GPU while the CPU should be either a dual Intel or AMD.
4. Install Tinder Using Droid4x
- To download and install Tinder on your Windows 10 PC, you can use the Droid4x android emulator.
- It gives you the ability to download various android applications on your PC.
- For more information about this emulator, visit Droid4xofficial.com, which is its official website.
- However, for download, the latest version of Droid4x emulator for Windows PC click this link.
- After the download is complete, install the emulator on your Windows 10 PC.
NB: Remember that the emulator is free.
5. Tinder Download For Windows 10 using MEmu Emulator
- If you want to download android apps to your Windows PC, then another android emulator you can use is called MEmu.
- It is a free android emulator you can install on your PC.
- In case you haven’t installed MEmu on your Windows 10 PC, visit memuplay.com to download the latest version.
Install the emulator and sign in with your Google account to access millions of android apps, including Tinder through Google Playstore.
6. Use Windroy Emulator
Windroy emulator is another best way to use to download Tinder on your Windows 10 PC.
If you don’t have this emulator. Download it then install it.
Launch the emulator and sign in with your Google account to download Tinder to your PC.
Open Tinder and search for your perfect match.
Access Tinder Using a Web Browser
Do you think downloading an emulator is a long process? Then here is another way to access Tinder on your Windows 10 PC via your web browser.
- There are several web browsers you can install in your Windows 10 PC, such as Google Chrome, Mozilla, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, and many others.
- On the browser input, this https://tinder.com/ and click enter.
- If you don’t have a tinder account, click on sign up but if you already own an account, tap on the log in icon.
- You can either sign up or log in using your phone number or your Facebook account.
- Then find a match to chat with and become lucky to date them using Tinder from your Windows 10 PC.
Features of Tinder
There are several features that Tinder has for it to work appropriately.
The following are these features.
- This feature enables the app to find close matches near you.
- When you find your match, you can start communicating through Tinder. No need to go to other external messaging apps.
- Tinder gives a few matches but not all will impress you. That’s why swipe was integrated on Tinder. If you like a match you swipe right but if you are not overwhelmed you swipe left to continue checking out your matches.
- To know more about your match, you can visit their Instagram profiles via Tinder.
- If you are using Tinder for free, you won’t know the people who already liked your match.
- Due to numerous complaints by tinder users. The developer decided to introduce the panic button. It enables you to get emergency help, track your match’s location, and verify if the photo used is real.
- The free plan of Tinder gives you several matches for a given period. But you can upgrade your plan to tinder plus. The plan is categorized according to age. For those above twenty-eight years, they play $20 per month while those who are twenty-eight and below pay $10 per month.
- You can chat with your friends via Tinder as it supports group messaging. On a group chat, you can upload images too.
Sign Up or Log in to Tinder Using Facebook or Phone Number
- It is effortless to own a tinder account. All you require is a Facebook account or your phone number.
What are the Best Alternatives for Tinder?
The following are the best tinder alternatives.
Are you looking for a hookup or a friend near you? Then download Yumi. Like Tinder uses geolocation to give you matches near you. However, no personal information, like a photo or social media profile, is shared using this app.
Try Yumi and get a match near you.
Hinge – Dating & Relationships
Getting a love of your life is currently accessible. With Hinge, you are sure that you accomplish your mission. To download this dating app, go to your App Store or Google Playstore if you have an iOS or Android device, respectively.
This is another dating app you can use. The best thing about Zoosk is that you get help on getting your right match. You only need to state your likes and preferences.
Get to know more about Zoosk by visiting their official website. You can download it on your Android or iOS smartphone.
Dating has now been simplified using dating apps like Tinder. Over the past few years, millions of people have started dating courtesy of Tinder. So, if you are single but looking for a match. Make sure you download Tinder for Windows 10 PC using the above methods.
Thanks for reading this article. Please share with your friends who are looking forward to using Tinder on PC.