Tencent is a gaming company with popular games playable via mobile phones. The great point, however, is, you can play those games with the better experience of your PC.
For you to transform your experience from Android mobile to PC, you just require to download and install an emulator. Fortunately, Tencent has an emulator for that; it’s the Gameloop. It’s compatible with both Windows and Mac Operating Systems.
Tencent presents the popular Battle Royale games with common subsets of it, including Call of Duty Mobile and the PUBGs (Players Unknown’s Battlegrounds). The Gameloop is written in English with a checksum of 11 MB for file size, whose download type or extension is exe. The latest version for Windows is 2.0.12591.123. Players experience great speed, convenience, and ease of control that’s enhanced with keymapping features.
As an Android emulator, it enhances user experience. Besides the vast access to numerous arrays of games, users get better control of the graphical and video capabilities with compatibility with keyboards and gamepads, as well.
GameLoop Windows 10 Operating System Requirements
**Always check the basin PC requirements before downloading and installing software**
- Windows 10 Operating System installed and up to date with latest patches (Gameloop is compatible with either of 32/64-bit systems)
- Have in place an Intel Processor:- minimum of Core i3-8100
- RAM memory size of 4 GB RAM with a preference of r for 6 GB virtual with 2 GB for storage.
- Direct X 11.0+ support for enhanced Graphics (recommended GTX 660 NVIDIA GeForce)
- Broadband Network for Internet connection
GameLoop For Windows 10 PC Download
Download the GameLoop PC software using the provided download link and watch the below video to see the installation steps ( Watch the video till the end to see some important information).
The installation process is simple and straightforward and allows you to better hold on to the game via PC. With a PC, it enhances your ability to play with friends as a way to leverage your experience.
Note: As you plan to download files from online sources, pay attention to get the correct download for your chosen file. Online sources are credible, but not all. Some offer free hosting of the file but ensure that you download it with add-ons that may end up compromising your online and offline data security. In case if you want to use the official site then you can visit Gameloop official Website.
How to Change the GameLoop Language from settings?
It’s a simple process.
- 1. On the right-hand corner (top) of the Gameloop interface, there are 3 lines lying horizontally, click on them.
- 2. The second last one will open up the settings for you
- 3. Be sure to choose the last entry of the menu that’s a drop-down, make your choice to English or any of your preferences, and complete that by clicking on a popup to the left side- lower of your interface.
- That’s it; you have successfully changed your language.
GameLoop Download For MAC users
Gameloop allows players to shift their experience with Tencent array of games from the Mobile phone to the Mac too.
With a MAC here are the options at your disposal:
Well, the truth is, Tencent’s Gameloop Emulator isn’t available for MAC. Nevertheless, here are the options that will bring you the wonderful experience of playing Android games on Mac OS.
The fantastic point is, not much effort is needed to tweak the MAC’s capability for you to stream using its enhanced features.
Explore one of their three options for your MAC
- Install the NOXPlayer – This is simply one of the many android emulators, with similar features to Gameloop. Its compatibility also extends to Windows OS, and it blends well with supporting High FPS games.
- The Memu Emulator – Also one of the best emulators. It seamlessly allows you to access android apps via MAC. It’s written up in Chinese, but you can hack a way around it via other features like Google Translate.
- Creating of Desktop Parallels – This isn’t an Android Emulator per sie. The technique here has an objective of ending up with a virtual environment for Windows for your MAC PC; it allows you to carry on with any windows Apps seamlessly. You will, however, be required to download and install Gameloop to help you access the features with android apps, right from the MAC PC.
As a player who loves mobile games, do not chicken out from exploring the few alternatives, there are to help you shift from Mobile to PC. Some may seem challenging but, take time, do some simple research to help you iron out the simple obstacles to that.
Whether on a MAC or Windows PC, you have every weapon from the online arsenal to make that experience a reality.
Some users may experience problems with Gameloop installation; you should not give up at the first instance. Be aggressive as you do while playing the game itself. You may be required to allow more memory on the PC to accommodate your gaming experience at its best. In case you are stuck, look out for video tutorials; check out via forums like Quora and Reddit. They help you sort out the nitty-gritty with your transformation from mobile to the PC
GameLoop Alternatives For Windows 10 and Mac OS
- Bluestacks Windows 10 Version
- Bluestacks Mac version
- Nox App Player
- Andyroid Emulator
- 1 GameLoop For Windows 10 PC Download
- 2 Download GameLoop For Windows 10 - Latest Version
- 3 How to Change the GameLoop Language from settings?
- 4 GameLoop Download For MAC users
- 5 Explore one of their three options for your MAC
- 6 Download GameLoop For Windows 10 - Latest Version
- 7 Parting shot:
- 8 GameLoop Alternatives For Windows 10 and Mac OS