Tiktok is probably the best entertaining App out there. Even though Tiktok is easily available in Google Play Store and iOS App store, there is no official software of Tik Tok for Windows 10 laptops and PCs.
Today, I am gonna show you how to download Tik Tok on PC. Any can install and use Tik Tok on Windows 10 laptops by following my step by step guide.
Without any further due let’s jump right into it.
There are several ways you can use Tik Tok on Windows 10 but I will tell you two of the best and fastest methods out of all.
Download Tik Tok on your Windows 10 PC
There are several ways you can use to download Tik Tok to your Windows 10 PC. But today, you will get to learn about two of the best download methods.
Method 1: Use Tik Tok on Windows 10 Using Bluestacks
- Do you have Bluestacks on your Windows 10 PC? If so, don’t bother downloading the emulator again. But you can check for new updates.
- In case you don’t have the Android emulator, you must download it to install Tik Tok to your Windows 10 PC.
- Go to Bluestacks.com to download Bluestacks then install when the download is complete.
- Sign in or sign up for a Google account. You must gain access to Google Play Store.
- After that, you can search for Tik Tok. Click “Install” to download it to your Windows 10 PC.
- When download and Install are complete, you can now return to the main menu and open Tik Tok.
- If you already have a Tik Tok account, you can Sign in. If not, you can create a new account and start enjoying Bluestacks.
Tik Tok For PC Without Using Bluestacks
Method 2: Get Tik Tok For free Using the Nox App Player
- Nox App Player is another Android emulator you can use in downloading Tik Tok to your Windows 10 PC.
- All you need is to download and install Nox App Player to your PC and download Tik Tok.
- You can download Nox for PC here.
- Once you download and install Nox, you can now sign in to your Nox Account using your Google account. If you don’t have one, you can create an account. It is easy and first.
- Then sign in to your account and go to Play Store. Search for Tik Tok and Click Install.
- Tik Tok will download and later install.
- When done, you can now return to Nox’s main menu and open Tik Tok. Sign in and start creating short videos that you will share with other Tik Tok users.
Pros of Tik Tok
- Helps in utilizing free time appropriately
- Makes one happy when creating short clips
- Easy to use
Cons of Tik Tok
- The app can be addictive
Best Features of Tik Tok
Other than creating short videos, the following are features of Tik Tok.
- Editing Videos
- To make your video captivating, Tik Tok gives you an ability to edit your videos.
- Upload Videos
- In case you had a video that is ready and would like to share with your Tik Tok followers. You can upload them directly from your device to Tik Tok.
- Live Stream
- Apps like YouTube and Instagram are known to facilitate live streaming. But do you know that you live stream using Tik Tok? Yes, it is possible.
- Share Videos to Other Platforms
- For you to get attention from other social media platforms. Tik Tok enables you to share your videos directly with other social platforms e.g., Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
- Add Music
- While you are a short video of you lip-syncing, you require to play the song on the background. To facilitate that, Tik Tok has thus feature where you can add a song to your Tik Tok music collection.
- Duet Option
- Once, you do a video and would like other Tik Tok users to join you doing a short clip like yours. You can tag them using the Duet option (#duetwithme).
About Tik Tok Company
Tik Tok was Developed in 2012 by Zhang Yiming, it was first used in China before it became a global social media app in 2017. Android and iOS users can access Tik Tok. The app is presently owned by ByteDance, a Chinese company located in Beijing.
The primary purpose of Tik Tok is to create short videos and share them with other Tik Tok users. It is popular currently due to the high number of millennials who have smartphones and like spending most of their time online.
Specifically, the app enables you to create a dance, comedy, and lip-sync video. Being a worldwide social media platform, you can access it in more than forty languages.
To get to know more insights about Tik Tok, visit their official website here.
Creating a short video of you dancing or lip-syncing is fun and helps you spend your free time well. However, for PC users, it is challenging as there is no PC version of Tik Tok. Nonetheless, you can still use Android emulators like Bluestacks and Nox App Player to download the app on your Windows 10 PC.
Thanks for reading the article from the start to the end. If you have any questions about Tik Tok, please leave a comment, and we will respond. Also, don’t forget to share this article with other people who love Tik Tok.