What are the best methods of downloading Google Home App on your Windows PC or Mac? If you have been searching for download methods and how to use Google Home App from either your Windows PC or Mac, then continue reading this piece.
With this application, you can control, manage, or set up your home devices like lights, Google Home, Google Nest, and many other devices. When it comes to monitoring your home devices, you can dim or switch off your home lights, play or stop music, increase or volume of your music player, and many more things.
However, you cannot enjoy all these things using your Windows PC or Mac because this application is available on iOS and Android devices. So, here are ways you can apply to download and use Google Home App in your Windows PC or Mac. Let’s start.
Download Google Home For PC – Use Google Home on Windows 10
The following are ways to download Google Home App on your Windows 10 PC. You need to use Android emulators such as Bluestacks, Nox App Player, or MEmu to download this application on your Windows 10 PC.
Method 1: Use Bluestacks Emulator
- Bluestacks emulator is ranked among the best Android emulators you can use on your Windows PC.
- If you have not downloaded this emulator then its time for you to do so.
- Go to Bluestacks.com to download the latest version of Bluestacks for Windows PC.
- But because Windows PC is categorized as either 32-bit or 64-bit, you need to check your PC’s system first before you download Bluestacks as there are two Bluestacks versions in terms of the operating system.
- In case your PC is 64-bit download the Bluestacks Windows 64-bit and select either Android 32-bit or 64-bit architecture.
- Once you have downloaded the emulator’s setup install it in your PC. Ensure you have an internet connection when installing and be patient also as it will take some several minutes.
- When installing is complete restart your Windows PC.
- Launch the emulator and log in using your Google Account details. This is to enable you to access Google Playstore and install all Android apps on your PC.
- After that, you can now open Google Play store and search for Google Home.
- Click on install then accept terms and conditions before the app starts to download and later install on Bluestacks automatically.
- Be patient for the download to complete before you can open Google Home.
- You can also download Google’s Home APK file and install it on your Windows PC using Bluestacks after download you need to right-click the setup and select open with Bluestacks.
- By doing so, you will have installed it on your Windows 10 PC using Bluestacks emulator.
How to Use Google Home App on Bluestacks Emulator
Now that the download process is complete click on open to launch Google Home App.
Then click on get started to continue.
Select the account you will use to sign in to this app. Then press, OK.
That way, you will have signed in to Google Home App. Click on get started to continue.
Input your home nickname and your address then press next.
You will need to allow the app to access your device’s location click on Next then Allow.
By doing so, you will be ready to set up any of your home devices on Google Home.
Method 2: Using the Nox App Player
- To download Nox App Player for Windows PC through this link. That is if you haven’t installed the app on your Windows PC.
- Install the application on your PC. Then open the emulator.
- Like Bluestacks, you will need to sign up using your Google Account to download Android apps on your Windows PC.
- When you have completed this step, open Google Playstore and search for Google Home.
- Click on install for the app to start downloading and later install.
- You can also download the latest apk version of Google Home App and install using Nox App Player.
- After the app’s download process is complete, you can now open the app and begin using it.
- NB: To use it, follow the steps on “how to use Google Home App on Bluestacks.”
Method 3: Using MEmu
MEmu is a free android emulator like Nox and Bluestacks. In case the two are not working on your PC. You can try installing MEmu.
- Download this emulator through memuplay.com.
- Let the download process complete before you can install MEmu on your Windows PC.
- Open MEmu after the installation process is complete.
- To download and install apps using MEmu, you can either log in to your Google Playstore, through MEmu App Store, or by downloading APK files.
These are all the process you can use to install
Download Google Home App on Mac
For all Mac owners and would like to install Google Home on the PC then here are some methods you can use to download, install, and start using this app.
First, you can either use Android emulators or iOS simulators. Let’s begin with the best Android emulator.
1. Google Home For Mac Using Android Emulator
For all Mac users, you can now download and install Bluestacks. All you need to do is to go to Bluestacks.com/download.
Select MAC as your operating system and either choose Android 64-bit or 32-bit as the Android architecture then click download.
Now install the Bluestacks emulator set up on your Mac. Make sure you are connected to a secure internet connection.
Is the installation process complete? If so, move to the next step.
Restart your Mac and launch Bluestacks. Then sign up on Google Playstore using your Google Account.
Search for Google Home and click on install when the download is complete open Google Home App and get started for you to manage all your home devices at the comfort of your Mac.
You can also download the APK file of Google Home and install it using Bluestacks.
2: Install Google Home on macOS Using iPadian
- iPadian is an iOS simulator hence the best option to use when you want to install Google Home app on your Mac.
- To download iPadian for Mac, go to ipadian.net/mac.
- You will be required to pay $20 to download the simulator.
- Start installing iPadian setup on your Mac when it is done downloading.
- Open the simulator and sign in using your Apple ID and password.
- Then go to AppStore and search for Google Home App.
- Click on Get to download and install the app on your Mac.
- Now that you can access Google Home App from iPadian. Open the app and follow the process of setting the app to begin using it.
- NB: You can also install other Android and iOS simulators that are supported by Mac to install this application.
Benefits of Using Google Home App
- Better View of Your House
Sometimes you might be too busy at home and don’t have time and energy to see what is going on in other rooms in your house. But with Google Home App, you can know which devices are on and where.
- Create Routines
When you have this application, you can set when your home lights are on and off, time to stream news, stop a video or audio streaming, and much more.
- Get to Monitor your Home
Google Home App enables you to know what is or has been happening around your home. You get to see all the recent activities in your home even if you were not home for days. The app enables you to monitor all activities from anyplace at any time. Furthermore, you can control all your home devices even when you are not around.
As of now, there is no official Google Home setup for either PC or Mac. But you can still install this application on your computer. Therefore, if you want to control or manage your home’s smart devices through your PC or Mac, I am sure you have now learned the best methods to use.
Thank you for your time. For any queries about downloading Google Home app on PC or Mac, feel free to leave a comment, and you will receive an instant reply from us.
- 1 Download Google Home For PC – Use Google Home on Windows 10
- 2 Method 1: Use Bluestacks Emulator
- 3 How to Use Google Home App on Bluestacks Emulator
- 4 Method 2: Using the Nox App Player
- 5 Method 3: Using MEmu
- 6 Download Google Home App on Mac
- 7 1. Google Home For Mac Using Android Emulator
- 8 2: Install Google Home on macOS Using iPadian
- 9 Benefits of Using Google Home App