Sharing files from one device to another has never been so easy. With Shareit you can send and receive files of different formats like applications, videos, music, documents, images, and many others.
For months or years, we have been looking for ways to send files faster. With a high transfer speed than Bluetooth or any other file sharing devices like USB drives. Shareit enables you to transfer all data within a short time using Wi-Fi Hotspot.
Released in April 2013 Shareit is built for various operating systems for example:
- Windows Phone
That is because many users either use smartphones or PCs. You can also send a file from PC to mobile and vice versa. So, there is no need to worry about how you will share data from your phone to PC. Shareit is available in more than forty-five languages. Therefore, if you want to save on time, you spend sharing files, then use Shareit.
How do I download Shareit in my PC? That is what you want to know. In this simple guide, you will learn how to download and install Shareit on your Windows 10 PC.
Downloading Shareit on your windows 10 PC is an easy task. Follow the below instructions to download and install it on your PC.
- Click on Shareit.Exe link provided below.
- Click on EXE File.
- Download SHAREit
- It supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7.
- Once the download is complete run it.
- When finished you can now open Shareit and start using it on your Windows 10 PC.
- You can now transfer files using Shareit.
- High-speed transfer of files. With speeds of up to 20MB/s, you can send or receive data using Shareit.
- Any file. Depending on the type of data you want to send or receive, you can use Shareit because it doesn’t restrict the transfer of any data.
- Music and Video Player. You still want to enjoy music online or offline while sending files. Shareit gives you that feature where you can listen or watch any video or music. Furthermore, you can check out the latest music or videos.
- Instant messaging. Currently, instant messaging has become a trend. With an instant messaging app like WhatsApp, Skype, or Facebook Shareit gives you that platform to send or receive messages between you and your peers.
- Multiplatform support. It is capable of transferring files between devices of different operating systems.
Pros of Shareit
- Instant messaging
- High-speed file transfer
- Supports transfer between different devices
- Transfer of different file formats
Cons of Shareit
- Connection issues. You will have to restart to join a new transfer connection
- Doesn’t have instructions
You can also download Shareit for Windows 10 PC on different platforms like:
One of the best platforms where you can get thousands of software. FileHippo is another place where you can download Shareit.
- Search on your browser FileHippo then click on the official website
- Go to the Search tab and type Shareit
- Click on Shareit
- Then click on Download
- Once the download is complete open Shareit and begins the transfer of data between your mobile phone and PC or PC to PC.
Want to download Shareit? Then search for Softonic on your PC browser.
- As you can see Shareit is one of the top downloads on Softonic
- Click on Shareit to download the app
- Go to free download for windows
- Download Shareit then install it in your PC to enjoy sharing and receiving files
It is also another website where you can download Shareit for Windows 10 PC.
- Go to the Search tab and type Shareit
- Click on Shareit and then Free download
- After the download is complete. You can now install the app and enjoy using it in the transfer of data between different devices on your Windows 10 PC.
The above are sites where you can download Shareit on your Windows 10 PC.
Is Shareit Safe for Windows 10 PC?
Many users ask themselves whether Shareit is safe? Yes, Shareit is not a malware. However, it cannot stop sharing or receiving of data even if they are viruses. Therefore, to ensure that your PC is not infected and crushes ensure you protect your Windows 10 PC with the best antivirus.
How to Use Shareit
Once your installation is complete you need to open the app. Ways to connect to other devices using Shareit.
- QR Code Scan
You can connect to another device by scanning a QR Code. It is usually the best when connecting PC to mobile. Tap scan QR code and align the code to your phone to scan. Before that, your devices must be connected to the same network. Or connect to the hotspot created by your PC.
The other way of connecting Shareit on devices is:
- Search Hotspot of Mobile
You can create Hotspot on your mobile and search it on your PC to connect. Once, the device is ready for the connection you can tap it and connect.
With billions of users, Shareit is becoming the best way to transfer files on your PC. If you have Windows 10 PC stop worrying about how to send or receive files. Shareit is the best way you can wirelessly transfer data. Therefore, if you want to download Shareit on your PC, then follow the above steps.
Thank you for your time, and please share this with your friends and family.