Presently, there are hundreds of media apps that you can install on your PC. But none of them can emulate how MX Player works. The only issue when it comes to downloading this app is you cannot directly download and install Mx player on your Windows 10 PC.
Nonetheless, you can get it on your PC by downloading an Android emulator on your PC and installing it from the emulator of your choice.
Here are ways of downloading and installing MX Player on your Windows 10 PC, you should continue reading this guide as you will get all the information you require.
MX Player Features
Why is MX Player superior to other media players? That is because of the following features.
- Zoom Feature
- As you are watching a movie or music video, there is something that fascinates you, and you would like to zoom to see the image. With MX Player, you have that capability.
- Supports Different Formats
- MX Player supports the playing of mp3 and mp4 files. Additionally, it supports playing files that have subtitles.
- Multi-Core Decoding
- When using MX Player, you don’t need to worry about it working because it supports multi-core decoding. Which ensures you watch your video files with the highest quality.
Step by Step Guide to Download MX Player on Windows 10 PC
On this part, you will get to know how to download MX Player using both Bluestacks and Gameloop emulators.
Method 1: Downloading MX Player Using Bluestacks Emulator
- Before thinking of downloading MX Player, You need to download the Bluestacks emulator. It is among the best Android emulators that you can have in your Windows 10 PC.
- To download Bluestacks emulator, you can visit their official website and get to download your own Bluestacks emulator.
- Once you have downloaded Bluestacks, install it and then open the emulator.
- NB: Before downloading Bluestacks, check whether your PC is 32 or 64 Bit.
- Go to the Play Store and search for MX Player. Click MX Player and the on the right-side tap Install.
- Before it begins to download, you must accept the terms and permissions for it to download.
- After you download it completely, you can now run it on your PC using Bluestacks emulator. Additionally, you can make it the default media app.
Let’s continue to the next method of downloading MX Player to your Windows 10 PC.
Use Remix OS Player to Get MxPlayer on PC
Before you install Remix OS, your PC should meet the following criteria
- CPU should be 64-bit
- USB Storage capacity – 8GB
Another method of downloading MX Player on your PC is by using Remix OS. It is not an emulator, but it is an Android OS.
- Download the Remix operating system toolkit from this link.
- You can also visit other third-party websites like FossHub or Filehorse to download Remix OS because the official developers discontinued releasing this OS.
- After downloading its toolkit, it’s now time to Download Remix. That’s if you are using the official link.
- When you are done downloading, you can now extract the folders in the zip file. Then format your USB drive and run the remix os-USB-tool as administrator.
- Like the way, you install other OS. It is a similar process that you will use when installing the Remix OS on your USB drive.
- Is it done? Now you can install it in your Windows 10 PC. The thing you will notice is that it has the same interface as an Android OS.
Said and done, you need to download the APK file of MX Player and install it on your PC.
Also, you can go to Play Store and install the media player on your PC.
All you need is to enjoy while watching or listening to music videos. You require a dominant media player. So, if you have been looking for ways of installing MX Player on your PC, then you’ve finally known.
Thanks for your time. It will be a pleasure if you share this guide with others too.